This is the easiest & juiciest lemon grilled chicken breast recipe topped with simple ingredients.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breast halves
- Ginger powder or paste
- Garlic powder or paste
- Black pepper powder
- 3 tbsp fresh Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Cooking spray
- Mix lemon juice , salt , pepper , olive oil , ginger garlic powder/paste and rub the marinade on both sides of breast.
- Let chicken sit for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 15 minutes on each side or until done on medium flame.
- Serve with roasted vegetables, or a nice spring salad.
- Pounding boneless chicken breasts before marination minimizes cooking time & chicken doesn’t stay on the grill very long or dry out.
- Most important is olive oil, which adds flavor and moistness and keeps the chicken from sticking to the grill.