As most of the people say that Disneyland is the Happiest Place On Earth but is also an expensive one and can get even more expensive when you are inside the park. So here I bought some of Disney’s best-kept secrets which includes some of the free things to do at both the Theme Parks of Disneyland California. Of course all rides and shows in the parks are Free, but there are some other freebies which most of the guests are not aware of.
I hope the following freebies will help thousands of families to get the most out of every visit to Disneyland California.
1. Disneyland Planning Video : Disney offers a free planning video that provides a helpful overview of the theme parks, hotels, and Downtown Disney shopping district. So make sure you order one before your visit. This video is extremely helpful in planning your trip.
2. Downtown Disney District : Don’t have tickets to Disney’s theme parks?? No problem , you can still enjoy little magic without emptying your wallet at Downtown Disney and I will definitely suggest you to visit this place for sure as it is a shopping and entertainment district, which is located outside both the theme parks . They always have live performances scattered throughout the strip and it is so fun to just watch or Dance to the music. You can also watch Fireworks at night. Tip : Parking here is expensive but you can validate it by spending 20$ or more at one of their restaurants (don’t forget to ask for a validation Stamp on your Ticket)
3. Free buttons : I Love these Buttons as they also make a Great souvenirs. Any one can get a button & It does not have to be a special occasion. They have several different ones , First Visit buttons – If you are visiting it for the first time , Just married buttons – if you are honey mooning at Disneyland. My Favorites are Birthday or Anniversary buttons , as every cast member wish you happy birthday/Anniversary every time they notice your badge,it actually makes me feel pretty Happy. If none of the above doesn’t fit, you can get I’m Celebrating button and fill it in whatever you want !
4. Maps & Apps : Maps are available for all park guests in various languages as soon as you enter the park. There’s also a Disneyland App which you can download it for free. This app actually helps you in Navigating your way around the park and see the wait time of every attraction which definitely helps you in not wasting your time in those long waiting lines.
5. Balloon replacement : Did your beautiful character Balloon got popped?? Don’t worry, just take the remnants of the balloon with you to any Disneyland Balloon Cast Member. They will replace your balloon for FREE.
6. Autographs and Photographs : A day before visiting Disneyland, I have been to Hollywood Walk of Fame and ripped my wallet just to take pictures with the characters and so I loaded my wallet with lots of bills thinking I need to pay in the Disneyland Too. But thankfully they are FREE . You can take as many pictures as you want with all the characters with your Camera/Phone. You can also get their autographs which makes a great souvenirs for kids.
Hubsy posing with Mickey @disneylandcalifornia . ♥️Check out my blog to know FREE things to do at Disneyland California – – – http://www.eazynazy.com/disney/15-free-disney/ – – – – – #disneyland #disneylandcalifornia #disneylandthemepark #california #losangeles #anaheim #ca #usa #mickeymouse #mickey #disneylife #disneyfan #disney #mustvisit #mustvisitplace #eazynazy #blogger #travelblogger #travel #traveller #happiestplaceonearth #❤️
7. Fastpasses : In all other theme parks you need to pay some extra $$ to get a fastpass,But Disney provides FASTPASSES for FREE. Yes, with the help of these Fastpasses, you reserve a spot in line, and they tell you when to comeback in order to skip long waiting lines.
8. Dinning : If you want to avoid purchasing the kid’s meal then consider eating at any buffet restaurant or Disneyland character dining at the Disneyland Resort . It’s is free for anyone below three years of age.
9. Free Dessert on your Birthday : Disney will help you celebrate your birthday with a free dessert after your meal at every table service restaurant. Just mention that you are celebrating a birthday when you make the reservations via Disney Dining.
10. Free snacks : There’s a Boudin Factory tour where you can actually see the bread getting baked as you walk through. Here they give each guest a free piece of sourdough bread.
There’s also a Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop, where they give you a free sample of chocolate to taste.These are so delicious that am sure you will end up buying few lol.
11. Complimentary Water : No, not the Fountain or Tap water, counter service restaurants will give you a free cup of water (Chilled or hot).
12. Hotel/Resort Tour : Not staying at any of Disney’s Resort or Hotel? No problem you can still go and take a complimentary tour which will definitely becomes a memorable one . You can also bump into some characters while strolling around the lobby.
13. Wake up Call : Guests of Disneyland Resort hotels can request a free wake up call from any Disney character on their hotel phone.
14. Disney’s Stationary: The desks in Disneyland Hotel/Resort rooms are stocked with Disneyland stationery, envelopes, and postcards. If you are not using them, just pack them up for home!
15. First Aid : The First Aid stations in both theme parks provide free over the counter medication and cool dry storage of medical devices such as breast pumps.
Do you know any that I should add to this list? Let me know in the comment section below !!
I will be travelling to Orlando Next Saturday (9/23/2017) and am really excited to share this news that I will be staying at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort for a week . WOO HOOO !!!! This is the first time am travelling to Orlando and I will be sharing few pictures related to Disney on my Instagram everyday during my Stay. So please make sure you follow me on Instagram.