Medjool dates have been cultivated for thousands of years for their sweet, rich flavor. They’re a type of fruit that grows on date palm trees in hot, dry climates such as the Middle East, Africa and California.Eating medjool dates satisfies your sweet tooth while providing energy, vitamins and minerals needed to maintain overall health.
I have been spending a lot of money on these Chocolate covered stuffed Madjool Dates from so many years without knowing they were so easy and simple to make, it’s hardly a recipe.
All you do is remove the pit from each date, and slide in your favorite dry fruit (I have used pistachio and walnuts). Then dunk each date in a hot tub of warm, organic dark chocolate.
I topped mine with coconut , walnut, pistachio and white chocolate. Feel free to leave them well enough alone if you prefer.
They take all of 10 minutes to make. Pop them in the fridge until the chocolate gets nice and firm, and you’re ready to serve.
These definitely make a Rich, Unique and Fancy Treat to serve your Family and Friends.
Preparation time : 20 Minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- 9 Medjool Dates
- 5ozs of Dark chocolate Melted
- 1 tsp Butter
- Walnuts,Pistachio,Almonds for stuffing
- Powder of Walnuts ,Pistachio,Coconuts for sprinkling
- Melted White chocolate coned to make your customized designs.
- Make a small cut and remove pit from each Date
- Stuff the Dates with your favorite Dry fruit
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl by adding some Butter.
- Dip the stuffed Dates into the Melted Chocolate by using a Thong or a Skewer.
- Place them on a Wax paper to cool.
- Sprinkle with coconut,walnut and Pistachio powder.
- Refrigerate for 10 Minutes or until chocolate shell is firm .
- After the chocolate shell is firm, Make your customized designs with white chocolate and let them cool for another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy the two-bite treat !!