As you all know, EazyNazy was recently nominated for “The Sunshine Blogger Award” by WoodyWorldPacker.
I was really Happy to see My comment section filled with 100+ Websites Links.Thanks to each and everyone who showcased their Beautiful Websites . It made me learn about other Bloggers and their amazing work and their efforts which was truly Inspiring.
Trust me,It was not at all easy to select ONLY 11 from 100+ websites . So I short listed My Most favorites and Randomly picked 11 amongst Them.
Who did I nominate????
- Best of World Travel : A unique travel blog that explores the best travel locations in the world. We share awesome experiences, great cultures and stunning cuisines!
- World Travels – Wellington : They share their world travels, family adventures and expat experience. They also post hotel reviews and expat life interview series.
- Stories of Mi : Mireille(Mi) is from Luxembourg (the very small country between Germany, France and Belgium).She loves travelling and spend more time doing it. In her blog you will find some articles about places she have explored or crazy experiences she have had on the road.
- Annie wears it : She is a lifestyle, photography, fashion, & travel blogger in and around Michigan.
- One Little Back Packer : Abigail has a collection of her travel experiences, tips on how to stretch your budget and her suggested travel itineraries. she had currently travelled to 35 countries and have many ‘once in a lifetime’ adventures still on her list.Throughout her travels she have seen and done some amazing things, moving through different cultures and ways of life.
- Rose Passport : Danielle is 26 year old interior designer that has a passion for travel.She has a Travel blog with a focus on world travel to adventurous destinations,weekend travel, and a community to share travel stories, advice, and experiences.
- Sing-pura : Singapura blog is the fruit of their discoveries and observations. Their Mini-stories capture the special atmosphere and the unique feel of places and situations,Photos and videos transfer into that world visually.In 2015 the publishing agency Pascal invited them to create the Malaysia and Singapore guide, in their popular guidebooks collection. They wrote Singapore, Johor Bahru, Ipoh, Cameron Highlands, Penang and Malacca chapters.
- Travel Foodie Mom : Travel Foodie Mom is a editorial website for every wanderlusting parent interested in learning more about Arizona’s local scene. Covering everything from food trucks, local getaways, quaint local vendors, and family events in the Valley, Travel Foodie Mom is the on top of it! Also, follow along for great family getaways, vacations, and product reviews!
- The Thriftaholic : Lindsay Erin’s Blog is all about Finding Deals, Thrifting, and Tips for Reselling Clothes.
- Sophiologie : Sofía Gutiérrez is a Travel and Lifestyle Blogger. She has some really amazing Blogs which are worth to Stop by.
- Trippy Passports : Neil & Chandrika are Marketing professionals by day & travel bloggers all throughout. So far they have traveled to 11 countries, some with each other, some individually. They teach you how you can travel world within limited means and make a memorable journey out of it.
Sunshine Blogger Award :
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My questions for my Nominated Bloggers :
- What’s your story behind your Blog name?
- What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
- Any sayings or quote that you live by?
- Online shopping or In store shopping ?
- What is the one thing(not person) you can’t live without
- What is your one favourite beauty essential?
- If you had a chance to buy whatever you wanted for free from one high end store, which store would it be?
- What is your favourite Blog post you have written? (please provide the link)
- What are your goals for 2017?
- What do you love about Blogging?
- Your Favourite Blogger/Bloggers , who inspires you (please provide the link ).